Bibliography prepared by the Documentation Center – Library of the Barcelona Bar Association
You will find the non-digital resources in the Library (Mallorca, 283, Barcelona):
- Right to digital dignity, the privacy of private life, the protection of personal data and the digital disconnection of workers
- Right to freedom of thought, expression, information and cultural diversity, equality and neutrality in the use of ICTs and business ethics
- Right to access information and digital content, to education and to the protection of copyrights
- Right to the protection of minors, people with functional diversity and other vulnerable groups
- Right to the security of the information systems, digital signature, integrity and authenticity of the information and IOT.
- Right to transparency and good governance, access to public information and effective protection in digital conflicts